Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Hiker

Karma Grip issue

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I have a problem with Karma Grip.

When im tilt the Karma Grip it sound like something loose inside, What i need to do?

If you need, i have a video for example

Sorry for my english.

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: Karma Grip issue

@evyatarh44011 - If you can post a video, that would help us try to figure out what's happening. 

Thanks,

Jeff

Highlighted
Hiker

[ Edited ]
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

@evyatarh44011 - Thanks for posting that. It sounds like the speed of the movement is straining the motors a little and causing a little click. That movement shouldn't be outside of the normal allowances though.

Try calibrating the Grip. That may resolve this issue. Instructions are at https://gopro.com/help/articles/How_To/Calibrating-the-Karma-Grip.

If after calibrating you still hear the click, please reach out to our Support team. We'll dig a little deeper into it with you and get this taken care of.

Thanks,

Jeff

Highlighted
Hiker

I have the same issue. I think I might have found the problem.

I had the same issue with my footage having a loud clicking sound. Come to find out it was the grips twist clamp. It seems loose now.

Highlighted
Hiker

Highlighted
Explorer

If it is from the twist clamp, putting the mounting ring on the Grip may help alleviate the issue.
Highlighted
Hiker

It didnt help. I contacted GoPro two days ago and they informed me that they were going to replace it. Sent it out yesterday. They shouldve placed a washer between the twist clamp because it gets really noisey