08-15-2017 12:05 AM
I installed the update. It told me it could not install the update, and now my grip has a solid black and a flashing light. When I reconnect the grip, it goes to the cycling light sequence. How do I factory default my Grip?
08-15-2017 08:25 AM
Here is how to perform a hard reset on the Karma Grip:
- Power off the Karma Grip and camera
- Hold the mode/power button for 8-10 seconds.
- If done properly, all of the LEDs on the grip will blink once and power off the grip.
- Then all four LED lights will flash with a single red bottom light.
- Continue holding and the Karma Grip and camera will power back on.
Once you perform a hard reset try to update the grip again. Make sure that your Quik for Desktop if up to date and on version 2.4!
Hope that helps.
08-16-2017 01:13 PM
I have the same problem. Can't power off. I hold down the mode button for the suggested time and the white lights stop cycling. I get a solid red light with white light just above it flashing. Can't get any farther. If I plug the grip into computer with Quick running. Quick finds the grip and the red light goes off and all 4 white lights start cycling. Once I disconnect from the computer the lights continue to cycle.
08-18-2017 08:05 AM
Give the steps in this article a try to see if you can get grip working again.