Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Karma Grip - 4 flashing lights (bottom one read)

Hello @fastjump4875

Thank you for contacting Support. Please continue working with then until all necessary steps are performed to resolve the issue. Let us know how it goes. 

Best regards, 

Marius

Highlighted
Hiker

Following my phone conversation earlier today (Monday) with GoPro support I went out and bought an Anker high power USB charger and plugged it in. No change. The bottom light stays red and the top 3 flash . Occasionally there will be different combinations but the most common sequence is one steady red (bottom) and top 3 white flashing.

I've tried doing a reset several times with no joy.

So it looks like it will have to wait until I return to the UK.

Highlighted
Hiker

THank you to everyone who took the time to contribute to this but following a return to GoPro and shipment of a replacement unit I now have a working stabiliser grip.

It also charges happily using the same chargers I used for the original unit wihich developed a fault.

So whilst it's not ideal the unit developed a fault and I wasn't able to use in on the holiday I bought it for I am impressed with the GoPro returns and replacement process so thumbs up for that.