Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Sightseer

Jetski mounts

[ New ]

Hi i am buying the hero 7 black and wanting to use it while i am jetskiing, what are my options for mounting this to my jetski or am i best off attaching it to myself? 

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Jetski mounts

[ New ]

Thank you for showing interest in our products, @alany6647. There are various of GoPro mounts that you can use for your jet ski activity, depending on your preference when it comes to video style and perspective.

If you want to attach your camera onto your jet ski's body, I suggest that you may use the adhesive mounts. You can find step-by-step instructions on how you can properly apply these adhesive mounts in this article. Also ensure use Tether and Floaty with your camera for extra security.

In addition to this, though the Handlebar is typically used for road, mountain or dirt, I also find it to be a suitable mount if you want to get a forward facing angle or rotate the camera for a shot of the rider.

If you want great and interesting POV angles on your footage, I suggest to use Head Strap or Chesty.

Hopefully this helps!

Ann

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for showing interest in our products, @alany6647. There are various of GoPro mounts that you can use for your jet ski activity, depending on your preference when it comes to video style and perspective.

If you want to attach your camera onto your jet ski's body, I suggest that you may use the adhesive mounts. You can find step-by-step instructions on how you can properly apply these adhesive mounts in this article. Also ensure use Tether and Floaty with your camera for extra security.

In addition to this, though the Handlebar is typically used for road, mountain or dirt, I also find it to be a suitable mount if you want to get a forward facing angle or rotate the camera for a shot of the rider.

If you want great and interesting POV angles on your footage, I suggest to use Head Strap or Chesty.

Hopefully this helps!

Ann

Sightseer

[ New ]

Hi Ann,

Thankyou very much for your response, very helpful.

Have a great day

GoPro

[ New ]

You're welcome, @alany6647. Feel free to post back if anything else comes up.