Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

Jaws

[ New ]
Hola. Acerca del jaws el cuello es flexible pero no consigo girar la última pieza que da a la cámara ¿esa pieza también es flexible y debe girar? Por qué no lo consigo hacer, en la foto señalo con el dedo cuál es la parte que no gira ni se mueve.
image.jpg
GoPro

Re: Jaws

[ New ]

@alejandram163, no, the last part (you're pointing to) doesn't seem movable, but I was still able to twist the part that's connected to the Quick Release Buckle (see screenshot below) attached to the Gooseneck on my Jaws Flex mount.

Tourist

[ New ]
Pero si donde se pone la cámara no se puede mover... ¿es normal que este inclinada hacia un lado? Pareciera que el mecanismo está hecho para girar pero si no es así ¿debe estar inclinada esa última pieza?(la que sostiene la cámara)
image.jpg
GoPro

[ New ]

@alejandram163, as far as I know, it should be fine. I found this video on YouTube showing how to twist the camera's position.

Should you need further assistance with this and still concerned with the Quick Release Buckle's spot, you may reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.