Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Sightseer

Issues Contains Support

[ New ]

Contacting GoPro costumer support is an unbelievable hassle. The website does not seem to offer functionality on iPad and iPhone for me, and that's the only method I can find for contacting support. I need a mount I received replaced because it came with an issue but cannot reasonable contact GoPro. Is there an e-mail that they monitor? Are they working on improving this process? I couldn't even find a number to call because it's all centered around the contact form that doesn't work on mobile on Safari.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Issues Contains Support

[ New ]

@mountainruneer, sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try to close the tab (not refresh) on the mobile web browser and re-open the Contact Us page to enable the reCAPTCHA. This should allow you to the next step.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

@mountainruneer, sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try to close the tab (not refresh) on the mobile web browser and re-open the Contact Us page to enable the reCAPTCHA. This should allow you to the next step.

Sightseer

[ New ]
If it’s a known website error, for such a large company’s only offered method of contact, then I would think it’d be a high priority IT project right? Also, still no e-mail offered. Your customer support model offers no room for exception, even when the error is on your side. That sucks and is incredibly frustrating for the consumer.
Sightseer

[ New ]
If it’s a known website error, for such a large company’s only offered method of contact, then I would think it’d be a high priority IT project right? Also, still no e-mail offered. Your customer support model offers no room for exception, even when the error is on your side. That sucks and is incredibly frustrating for the consumer.