Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

I was just wondering if you could buy the gopro combo kit and use it to control a hero + lcd?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: I was just wondering if you could buy the gopro combo kit and use it to control a hero + lcd?

Hello @fireygorge11073

If you are referring to the combo kits that we have here, you can definitely use them with your HERO+ LCD camera. The only item there that would not fit will be the Sleeve that is part of the Travel Kit. Such an item will work only with HERO5 Black, HERO6 Black, HERO7 series and the HERO (2018). 

Thanks, 
Marius 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: I was just wondering if you could buy the gopro combo kit and use it to control a hero + lcd?

Hi @fireygorge11073,

What's inside the combo kit?

Regards,

-Jay

Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Hi @fireygorge11073,

I am not sure what are the inclusions of the Combo Kit. However, if you are referring to the WiFi Remote to be compatible with your Hero+ LCD; the answer is YES.

You can also check this link for the pairing instructions:

https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/How-to-Pair-Your-Camera-with-Your-Wi-Fi-Remote#HERO

I hope this helps.

V.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @fireygorge11073

If you are referring to the combo kits that we have here, you can definitely use them with your HERO+ LCD camera. The only item there that would not fit will be the Sleeve that is part of the Travel Kit. Such an item will work only with HERO5 Black, HERO6 Black, HERO7 series and the HERO (2018). 

Thanks, 
Marius