Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

I want to cancel my order - RW00145775

hi,

I am from India, I ordered couple of products from GoPro website. By mistakenly I made the payment. I want to cancel my order. Please cancel my order.

I tried to contact customer support on website as well through phone. But couldn't able to contact them.

Nowhere to contact GoPro customer care .

So, I am mailing you. please help me out to cancel my product. 

My order no. :  RW00145775

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: I want to cancel my order - RW00145775

hi,

I am from India, I ordered couple of products from GoPro website. By mistakenly I made the payment. I want to cancel my order. Please cancel my order.

I tried to contact customer support on website as well through phone. But couldn't able to contact them.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Tourist

hi,

Highlighted
Tourist

please cancel my order, customer care numbers not working
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @venki2012

We are not able to cancel orders here. You will need to contact our Support team so they can help you with your request. Please try reaching them again through phone via https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

It would be best to call them during their hours of operation which is from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific Standard Time. 

Thanks, 
Marius