Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

I ordered and paid for a Max Lens Mod 10 days ago. It still hasn't shipped.

[ New ]

I ordered and paid for a Max Lens Mod 10 days ago. It still hasn't shipped. It only has an "Order Processing" message whenever I check the status. 

Whenever I try to use the "contact us" page all I ever get is "Sorry, all agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later."

What is happening with my order??

Order # NA02710735

GoPro

Re: I ordered and paid for a Max Lens Mod 10 days ago. It still hasn't shipped.

[ New ]

Hello, @jerometutty@gmail.com. We are unable to pull up a record using the order number that you provided. We searched using your email address (the one associated with your Hub profile) but we were only able to pull up your HERO9 Black order. Is there any other reference number or email address used?

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi, Thanks for quick reply. Here's the purchase email I recieved. I did order the Hero 9 while in New Zealand to my New Zealand adress, however I ordered the Max Lens Mod to a US adress via the US website as I'm visiting there. Maybe this has caused some confusion in the system?

Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 7.01.23 PM.png

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @grandstoke73861

Thank you for your order, unfortunately, it appears as though our Order Support Team has run into an issue with your order and it was canceled.

You'll be able to resubmit your order online through gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]
Misma situación. Parece que estas comprando en un página china!!!
Tourist

[ New ]

Hi @aragon1006 @mariustanya 

1. If the order was cancelled, why wasn't i notified?

2. The card and address I use through paypal is fine. I use it often, and am still using it now. I have attached a screenshot of the authorisation from Paypal for the payment that was awaiting you to process the order.

3. The Max Lens Mod is again unavailable. When will it become available again?

So in summary, after waiting weeks for the mod to become available, I purchased it after which my order was cancelled (for what reason I'm not 100% sure, maybe you were out of stock again after taking my order???), I was not notified of the cancellation, and now I'm having to wait I don't know how long for new stock to become available during which time I have to check the site daily for new stock.

I've had 3 to 4 gopro's and lots of accessories over the years and I've always enjoyed the product, but this is starting to change my opinion.

Regards.

Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 8.54.30 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 8.54.42 AM.png

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @grandstoke73861. Only our Support team would have access to the details of the order. As for the Max Lens Mod, we anticipate resupply on a weekly basis. It would be best to check the product page at https://t.co/Y8jmWJlbEv regularly. Thanks!