Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Sightseer

I order my order (MU-00808743) on the 29th of may and it has still not shipped or anything??

[ New ]

GoPro

Re: I order my order (MU-00808743) on the 29th of may and it has still not shipped or anything??

[ New ]

Hi @lithepeak85605

Thank you for your order, unfortunately, it appears as though our Order Support Team has run into an issue with your order and it was canceled.
You'll be able to resubmit your order online through gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card. Also, please note that we do not ship to PO Boxes.
Check out GoPro Shipping Policy

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

Re: I order my order (MU-00808743) on the 29th of may and it has still not shipped or anything??

[ New ]

Hi, do I have to cancel and refund my order or just order a new one,

Thanks

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @lithepeak85605

The order did not complete, there is no further cancellation needed.

Any payment requests will reverse automatically.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
I’ve had the same problem I’ve placed 3 orders all of them have been cancelled I contacted support
And got this reply
I was able t coordinate with our team about the cancelled order that you have with us. Unfortunately, our fulfillment center is unable to process your order and provide further service for this order. We apologize for any inconvenience but we are unable to provide further details. The best solution I can give you is to check out your nearest authorized dealer and see if you can buy GoPro in store.

The pending charge will drop off from your bank account within 3-5 business days, sometimes it will take lnger or earlier than that depends on your bank policy.

Please reach us back if yu need further assistance,

I’m from the UK and ordered the new remote and floaty case
And I also ordered 3way 2.0