Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Tourist

I need 3 hands

I've come to the conclusion that 3 hands are needed to open a supersuit. Holding the little slide button on the top requires one hand. But trying to pry open the latch requires 2 hands - and will guarantee at least 2 broken fingernails, assuming you have any left from the other 4 times you've tried to open it. Since I will never use this underwater (purchased for mount on an airplane), once I am able to open it, I'll immediately remove the spring and button so there's no problem opening it in the future.

Unless someone has better instructions than the useless cartoons on the little manual that came with it.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: I need 3 hands

Hi @blanchec8465

What camera are you using?.

Though not officially from GoPro, you may check this shared video for reference. 

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: I need 3 hands

Something is wrong when GoPro documentation is so inadequate that a 3rd party provides better info. And that GoPro sends its customers there.

Now that I've got the supersuit open, the next problem is that I don't have the hand strength to "pull and turn the lens cover counterclockwise".

What's the solution for this?