Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Sightseer

I just purchased the Silver Hero 7. Can a supersuit be purchased for it? If so what size? Hero 5?

I plan on scuba diving and just want to ensure I dont break my camera!

GoPro

Re: I just purchased the Silver Hero 7. Can a supersuit be purchased for it? If so what size? Her...

Hi @snowybluff37184,

Yes, they have the same size. 

Regards,

-Jay 

Adventurer

Re: I just purchased the Silver Hero 7. Can a supersuit be purchased for it? If so what size? Hero 5

[ Edited ]

@snowybluff37184 @graytree76514

WAIT, you don't neccessarily want the Super Suit.  Yes, the Super Suit is the same for HERO5, HERO6, and HERO7 BLACKBUT IT IS NOT DESIGNED FOR THE HERO7 SILVER!!!!!!!  

On the HERO5/6/7 Black the front protective lens comes off.  YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS OPTION ON THE HERO7 SILVER! 

Because there is no protective lens on the HERO7 Silver, the camera should, but I'm not sure about this, fit into the Super Suit, HOWEVER, you will get vignetting (Dark circle around the video image).  Unless you are deep sea diving below 33ft (10m), DO NOT GET THE SUPER SUIT!

If you need a waterproof camera that can go below 33ft (10m), return the Silver and upgrade to the Black (it's a terrific camera with a lot more features).  You can also look into getting a HERO6 Black.  For Diving, the HERO6 and HERO7 Black both have underwater color correction and work great.