Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Hiker

I found the problem!!

[ New ]

Ok! This is what happens. When you go through the shipping address page and the the credit card information page and finally reach the payment and buy button the price is still the full price. But at the last click and "place order" page if you look up at the very top of the form there is a click button in black, not the usual high visibility green or white color there is a "GOPRO SUBSCRIBER LOGIN". So, at the last page to click and buy they ask you to login again, do that, the page refreshes and BINGO the discount appears. Finally. I've been pulling my hair out wondering what went wrong ... I didn't see the black "GoPro Subscriber Login" button.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: I found the problem!!

[ New ]

@chile1, when you're initially logged in to your GoPro account on the website, the Checkout page will detect your GoPro account and display your email address. If not logged in at all, you'll see the "GoPro Subscriber Login" on the Checkout page.

Anyhow, glad to hear that you were able to finally place your order with the GoPro Subscriber's discount. Let us know if anything else comes up.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: I found the problem!!

[ New ]

@chile1, when you're initially logged in to your GoPro account on the website, the Checkout page will detect your GoPro account and display your email address. If not logged in at all, you'll see the "GoPro Subscriber Login" on the Checkout page.

Anyhow, glad to hear that you were able to finally place your order with the GoPro Subscriber's discount. Let us know if anything else comes up.