Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

I didnt receive free 64SD card which ordered from gopro.com

[ New ]

Hi Gopro Support.

Please help me double check, i placed order on the gopro.com and i didnt see any free 64SD card as official show website.

Thanks!

GoPro

Re: I didnt receive free 64SD card which ordered from gopro.com

[ New ]

Hello, @grandstar18433. Our system shows that a 64-GB card was included in the package. Please check the box or the case. The SD card comes in a loose plastic/manila envelope so it may have moved around inside the package while in transit. Others report that they found the card inserted in the bottom flap of the box. 

If this is not the case, let our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs know so they can help you with the next steps. They can be reached by chat or callback request. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi Support Team,

I checked carefully but i dont see the SD card, i try to contact support via chat but so difficult to contact them, support channel almost close.

Do you have a capture when you packing the product and show me where can i locate the SD card in the packing.

Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi Support Team,

So any update on my case ?

Thanks

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @grandstar18433. Sorry, we are unable to check with the warehouse on this platform. It would be best to connect with our Support Team so they can submit a request. Make sure you contact them during the hours of operation indicated for your region.