11-30-2018 02:15 PM
1) The 3-way mount has a hole to open access door for hero 7.
2) Door cannot be opened once camera is in mount and camera cannot be put in mount with door open.
3) No obvious way to remove door without just breaking it off.
So how do I connect mic adapter to hero 7 when using 3-way mount?
The opening suggests this should be possible but I cannot make it work ... help!
12-02-2018 07:46 AM
You can remove the side door. Hold it at an 45 degree angle and pull.
12-04-2018 12:10 PM
It is possible to connect the mic adapter with your Hero7 even when you are using the 3-way.
1. First off you need to remove the side door of the camera before you put it in the frame. Please be guided by the troubleshooting below in order to avoid breaking the side door:
2. Once you successfully removed the side door; you can put the camera back on its frame and attach it to the 3-way as you would on a regular basis.
3. Since the USB side door is already open; you can insert the mic adapter.
You can also check the video sent by @agilestoke40735.
I hope this helps.