Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

How can I submit a return? Remote not compatible with Hero 9 even though it’s listed as an accessory

[ New ]
I just purchased the Hero 9 and a few other bits which included the remote. I received the remote to find out it’s not compatible with the new Hero 9 even though it’s listed under accessories and when you click on the remote link it only says not compatible with Hero 3/3+.

I’m unable to get in touch with GoPro after numerous attempts, to find out how to submit a return. can anyone help?
Hiker

Re: How can I submit a return? Remote not compatible with Hero 9 even though it’s listed as an acces

[ New ]
Hiker

Re: How can I submit a return? Remote not compatible with Hero 9 even though it’s listed as an acces

[ New ]

Looks like I'll be using this process too, despite an order not having left GoPro yet, they couldn't cancel it, so now I have to wait for it to arrive, only to send it back.

Tourist

[ New ]
They are useless, I can’t even get in contact with the customer care team to arrange my return. It’s so stressful, I guess I’ll have to contact the relevant authorities.
Hiker

[ New ]

I'll let you know how I get on requesting an RMA, but if this ends up being some ploy to keep the money I will NOt be happy.

Hiker

[ New ]
benf0562 - Are you trying to call them or use the Live Chat Support?

I've been using the Live Chat and so far they have picked up quickly and have been helpful.

Not tried the RMA process yet as I have to wait until my stuff arrives only to then send it back.