Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Backpacker

Re: Hot Wheels Zoom In

i went & brought a 3rd Zoom in, with the intention of having 1 sealed, 1 open & 1 i'll use & not bothered about getting scratched from crashes etc. But when it turned up it was in a different packing (& you know how geek an addict I am). So might have to buy a 4th one. Got an empty house tomorrow, so hoping to buy more track & have a play again

IMG_8929.jpg
Hiker

Would be fun to see a long race between 2 on 2 tracks next to eachother, idea?..

Backpacker

i'm sure that won't be a problem to do, i've also seen some do a video with the Zoom in chasing another car ie 2 cars on the 1 track. That seemed to work well as well

Backpacker

i did find time to try some longer runs with the Zoom in, but think i was being a bit too adventurous. The first drop off the roof did bend the rear axle, but i've managed to straighten it. Think i need to try a gentler ramp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LFRjRokdcA

Explorer

I've finally got one coming to me with 40 feet of track.

Thanks for posting the fails. It helps show where the top heaviness of the car setup causes it to go off track. Amazing how tough the GoPro Session is. Basically thrown out the window of a two story house and it's the car that gets damaged.
Backpacker

i'm hoping the slight buckled wheel might slow it down & keep it on track more, but that theory doesn't seem to be working yet. So far it doesn't like going to fast, cornering or jumps lol

the Session did have a tiny mark on it, but got to look really hard to see it

i want to do one sending the Zoom in down the track backwards, so the Session is looking behind & then reverse the video lol

Backpacker

i've just worked out i've got 75ft of track lol

Explorer

I figure I'll need to purchase more track. When I get mine I'm going to take my eight year old to the beach and see if we can't make some fun videos.