Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Tourist

Hero8 battery charger

[ New ]

Hi there, is there anyway I can purchase a Hero8 battery charger and battery and ship to England.

I've just got my first GoPro so I'm going through battery life like it's nothing.

I subscribed annually for the bonus of using my discount on purchases but now I've discovered that there are restrictions in purchasing and shipping batteries.
Is there any way around this?

GoPro

Re: Hero8 battery charger

[ New ]

@niallt17, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Our goal is to make placing orders as quick and easy as possible. Unfortunately, these restrictions are placed on us by the shipper and not something we can control.

Due to safety regulations governing Lithium-Ion batteries, only minimal quantities of batteries are permitted to be shipped via air. That being said, there's a maximum of additional 2 rechargeable batteries for every camera purchase.

In addition to this, you will not be allowed to proceed with the checkout on the website if there's no camera associated with your order. 

Anyhow, you may still be able to find this accessory at various local retailers.

Tourist

[ New ]
Hi @aenriquez, thanks for the quick response.
If I knew this was the case I would have made the purchase alongside my first order the other week.
Is this situation with the the lithium-ion batteries and shipping going to be in place for the foreseeable future or is this a short term thing?
GoPro

[ New ]

@niallt17, sorry, we do not have any further information at this time. We appreciate your patience and understanding.