Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Hiker

Hero 9 Media Mod Stock Out :(

I bought the Hero 9 for production work and needed HDMI out and the features that the #MediaMod provided. It's basically useless right now and there is nowhere to buy a Media Mod for the Hero 9. Anyone know where to buy one or how long they will be out of stock EVERYWHERE? I have a subscription and don't even care at this point about the discount. 

Best,

Chris

Racing Radios

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Hero 9 Media Mod Stock Out :(

@thechrisjohnson, items are added into inventory as soon as they're available. Please check our website from time to time for any updates. We appreciate your patience.

Highlighted
Tourist

@aenriquez thanks but do you have an estimate date because I really need it for my vlogs
Highlighted
Hiker

[ Edited ]

I got an email today that it was available with a "grab it" button.  Less than four hours after the email, when I saw it and tried to "grab it," it was again out of stock.  Why not let us order it and have GoPro charge our credit cards and ship each order as they come in?

Highlighted
Tourist

It is incredibly poor service by GoPro that they do not manufacture a credible amount of these, so that every single time there are huge delays. It is a trick to try and drum up interest. They did it last year wit the media mod for the hero 8. pathetic
Highlighted
Tourist

@thechrisjohnson @7usain @cjthelder

In case you haven't see this yet, it looks like the Media Mod is back in stock. Good luck.