Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

Hero 9 Black V01.52 and Remote 2.0 V1.1.0 will not connect

[ New ]

I have use most of the weekend to trying to connect my new GoPro Hero 9 Black and Remote 2 V1.1.0

What I read in the manual is what I must do the following:
Turn on Hero 9 - Go to "Connections" Turn on "Wireless Connections" - Press "Connect Device"
Then: Turn on the Remote device and put it in Pairing mode.   But they never get connected.

Have seen thousands of youtube videos, read a lot websites, but none of it has been able to help me further

Want a detailed guide showing how to Hero 9 Black and
Remote 2.0 can be connected ..

GoPro

Re: Hero 9 Black V01.52 and Remote 2.0 V1.1.0 will not connect

[ New ]

Hi @stonefox

How was the last update done on your camera?

Were you able to go through the links below:

The Remote: Troubleshooting

The Remote: How to Use

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi
I chat with a supporter yesterday and we find out what the remote I have isn't to Hero 9 Black. Then I order my stuff with GoPro, there inform me uncorrect about which one  remote is for Hero 9 Black

but I'm confused as I do not know what to do next. Can you figure it out for me?

Case 09818596. and 09818474

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @stonefox,

Thanks for reaching out and for the information you provided. Please know that Remote 2.0 is not compatible with the HERO9 Black camera. 

For your reference, here is the remote that is compatible with the HERO9 Black camera:

The Remote: https://gopro.com/en/us/shop/mounts-accessories/the-remote/ARMTE-003.html

Thanks!