Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Hero 8 screen protector does not fit tightly

Hi @aragon1006 ,

thank you for all the responses and help.

/BCh

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

Hallo,

ich hab gestern meine neue Hero8 bekommen und direkt mit der Kamera hab ich dien Display Schutz und das Rollcage bestellt. Als erste Tat war den Displayschutz zu installieren und hab lediglich den original Erstfilm abgezogen, mit dem Tuch das Glas gereinigt und den Schutz montiert. Es hat beim ersten Versuch alles funktioniert, als ich jedoch die Folie 2 vom Schutz abgezogen hab kam sofort die Macke hervor. 
sowohl auf dem vorne als auch hinten 😒 der auf der Linse beeinträchtigt sogar das Bild der Aufnahmen 😩😩

ich hab Fotos angehängt

4362661F-A939-40DD-BB06-D5D08B03172E.jpeg52541F1D-78C7-4F09-BD1A-C4C4503151FE.jpegFC147966-08E2-4003-A599-42AEE7768190.jpeg

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @habiba

If you haven't yet, please reach out to our Support Team regarding your concern.

You may submit a request for a callback through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, or initiate a chat conversation with one of our representatives.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi @aragon1006

I contacted the support immediatelly after our initial conversation here, but not response so far from them. :(

Kind regards,

BCh. 

Highlighted
Tourist

I had today my first contat with the support. I got a recall after 5 Minutes and uploaded the same fotos then here to their system. The support decided imediatly, that I get replacement and the parcel left today their center. After the next hour I got an mail with the tracking link... now I'm waiting for the deliver and my case is closed.... 

Highlighted
GoPro

Thanks for letting us know! @habiba

Feel free to post back if something comes up.

Hello @coolsand0631

Did you log a call back request or initiate a chat session?

We do not see any cases under the email address associated with your Hub ID.

When initiating a chat session, try selecting US-English as the region.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi @aragon1006 ,

looks like my initial case was not sent for the same reason as when I tried it today. Last time I overlooked the message that I'm sending request outside of the support hours in my region. I'll try to select the US-English region now.

Thank you,

BCh