02-28-2018 02:52 PM
I have tried everything I can think of to pair my remote to my Hero 5 Black, it is a WiFi remote (not smart) and it won't pair.
I have followed all instructions on the web to get this to work, but still no go. On the back of the remote, it has instructions to press the O+power button simultaneously to enter pairing mode, but that doesn't do anything.
Cameral just won't pick it up....
What should I do now?
Help would be much appreciated :-)
Solved! Go to Solution.
02-28-2018 05:42 PM
02-28-2018 05:59 PM
Yeah, thanks for posting. I am thinking a should have got the smart remote, but that is expensive, that's why I got just the wifi remote.....
Like you I hope there is some help out there to get this working......Fingers crossed😎
02-28-2018 08:11 PM
1. Turn on your gopro
2. Swipe down on the screen and select “Connect”
3. Choose “Connect New Device”
4. Choose “Smart Remote”
5. Grab your wifi remote and press the red button
6. While keeping it pressed push the mode button
7. Wait for a moment and it should connect to your gopro