Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Sightseer

Handler Mount malfunction

[ New ]

I was hiking in the Adirondacks yesterday for my first day of 2021. I received the GoPro HERO 9 for Christmas as my only gift. I used it for my first time on 1-1-2021 and had it secured to the Handler Mount. As I was hiking it detached from the handler mount and now is lost in 4 inches of snow somewhere below a summit. One minute it was attached, the next it wasn't...I've heard of previous Handler Mount malfunctions....I'm super upset :| has anybody else had an issue. I can't afford another GoPro 9 unfortonately :( 

GoPro

Re: Handler Mount malfunction

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about what happened, @jpage001. If you contact our Suppor team, they will be able to look into options for you. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.