05-16-2019 05:47 PM
- Hold on to camera securely in the palm of one hand, and use your dominant hand to grip the Protective Lens.
- Pull the Protective Lens away from the camera body slightly (≈1mm) and rotate counter-clockwise. NOTE: There will be some resistance during this process due to the water-tight gasket below the Protective Lens. If the Protective Lens fails to rotate at this stage, you may need to vary the amount that you are pulling the lens outward.
- Once rotated 45°, remove the Protective Lens by pulling it away from the camera body.
- Take care to keep debris and fingerprints off of the interior (rounded) lens.
- Ensure that interior lens is free of debris. Only if necessary, clean with a soft, lint-free cloth or lens pen. NOTE: We do not recommend the use of any liquid or solvent when cleaning the interior lens.
- Check for any debris on the waterproof gasket, and clean the Protective Lens if necessary.
- Mount the Protective Lens on the camera at a 45° angle. TIP: When looking at the camera from the front, one of the shorter sides of the Protective Lens should be facing the upper-right corner of the camera.
- With even pressure, press the Protective Lens onto the camera body and rotate clockwise, 45°. Stop rotating the Protective Lens when it is aligned with the camera body.
- Check to ensure that the gap between the Protective Lens and camera body is even, not exceeding ≈1mm on any of the four sides.
05-17-2019 05:42 AM
Herzlichen Dank, es hat funktioniert. Eine tolle Beschreibung "how to remove the Protection lens". Auf nach Galapagos zum tauchen!🤗