Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Gopro mount keeps angling down

Stationary mounts keep getting angled down after I hit big jumps while wake boarding. Any tips on how I can fix this issue?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Gopro mount keeps angling down

Hello @epicpike7518

Which mounts are you using? And how are they mounted? It is important to make sure that you are using the appropriate mount for particular activities. Each mount and accessory also has a proper way of installation to ensure that movements such as jumps will keep the camera stabilized and secured. If you can provide us more details, or post a picture, that would be helpful. 

Thanks, 
Marius

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Explorer

Get "The Tool" from the GoPro accessories. It will help you tighten the screw so the camera stays put. Once tightened, you'll also need it to loosen the screw when your done. I have one on my keychain and another on my backpack so I never forget it when out. Added bonus, it also has a bottle opener built in. It's cheap, sturdy, and well worth getting.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @epicpike7518

Which mounts are you using? And how are they mounted? It is important to make sure that you are using the appropriate mount for particular activities. Each mount and accessory also has a proper way of installation to ensure that movements such as jumps will keep the camera stabilized and secured. If you can provide us more details, or post a picture, that would be helpful. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Highlighted
Explorer

Get "The Tool" from the GoPro accessories. It will help you tighten the screw so the camera stays put. Once tightened, you'll also need it to loosen the screw when your done. I have one on my keychain and another on my backpack so I never forget it when out. Added bonus, it also has a bottle opener built in. It's cheap, sturdy, and well worth getting.