Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Tourist

Gopro Remo not charging and not working

My Gopro Remo seems to be dead. When I plug it into a charger (pc or wall plug) there's only one red short blink of the battery staus light and then it stops. From my accupack I can see that it's not charging as the indicator lights of the accupack stops.
Cannot turn on the remo. Tried to reset it, no effect. Any helpfull ideas?
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Gopro Remo not charging and not working

Hi @foggystoke16463,

Were you able to get that Remo charged? Were you able to reset that remote?

Sometimes it is a bit tricky to get that power on. If you are still having some issues try to hold the power button for 2-3 seconds and then let go. Sometimes that will get the Remo Powered on again!

Let us know how it goes.

Best,

Ryan

Highlighted
Sightseer

I can't seem to charge mine as well and i just bought this. Nothing happens after the red short blink. Help please...
Highlighted
Tourist

same problem here.....just bought it ....ena solutions anybody?
Highlighted
Sightseer

Just bought and happens to me too. Returning tomorrow.

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

If the Remo doesn't power on after holding the power button down for 2-3 seconds, please reach out to our team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs and we'll try to get this resolved with you.

Thanks,
Jeff

Highlighted
Tourist

I have the same problem. When i plug the USB C into the remote and the power supply/usb port, the red light on the corner flashes once, but does not stay on. The remote doesn’t seem to be charged or taking a charge.. Just purchased today. Has anyone figured this out ..

MIke

Highlighted
Sightseer

I have the same issue, also with the REMO I just got replaced. Noone from support side does that issue really takes serious. That is really very disapointing.