Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

Gopro - 3 Way Arm Mount - Mount broken.

[ New ]

Dear Team Gopro,

My name is Abhishek from India.I am facing an issue with my Gopro Threeway arm. I have been very disappointed with the product quality. The top bracket holder part of the 3 way arm is Broken and i can not find a replacement for it. I been trying to get in touch with coustomer service also. But all in vain. They keep saying service not avialable. Due issue with my 3three way arm. I am faceing a huge issue to shoot. As i always use my gopro.

I would request you to please look in the matter and help for the same. I am also attaching picture of the broken bracket of my three way arm.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Abhishek Gurung

20200330_174539.jpg
GoPro

Re: Gopro - 3 Way Arm Mount - Mount broken.

[ New ]

Hi @daringpirate

Please log a callback request or initiate a chat session with our Support Team.

Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts, response time may be slightly longer than usual. We appreciate your understanding.
Make sure to enter the details manually to avoid captcha errors.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Dear Ej,

I been trying. Every day for many days and every hour to get in touch with the customer service but all in vain. As it always says.Chat is currently unavailable for you. I do this all in the bussiness hours of Gopro. For last two weeks i been trying but nothing seems to happen. Can you please suggest a email to write on.

I really need to solve this. Please help me. I have atatched a screen shoot for your refreance. 

Regards,

Abhishek

go pro.png
GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about the trouble connecting with our Support Team, @daringpirate. If you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore using an incognito browser to see if it makes a difference. Please try reaching out to our Support Team again during their operating hours.

You can also try submitting a callback request instead of reaching out through chat. Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form.