Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

GoPro won’t ship to the Untied kingdom

[ New ]

I have placed 2 orders and both of them have been cancelled 

the first one MP-04723798 for hero 9 remote and floaty case, waited a week then chased up the order with customer service I was told they could not ship my order  because the remote had a lithium battery she then said to try a different shipping method so reordered with next day shipping order MP-04737076 that also has been cancelled.

why would GoPro sell items on there website that they were  not willing to ship, GoPro has taken my money (not had a refund yet) on both orders

What is the point of GoPro plus subscription discount if I can't use it on the website 

Has anyone else been able to buy the remote on the website and have it shipped to the United Kingdom 

Thanks

GoPro

Re: GoPro won’t ship to the Untied kingdom

[ New ]

Sorry for the inconvenience, @paullygb. Sales Order MP-04737076 is already in the fulfillment process. You'll be notified of the tracking information as soon as the order ships out.

You can check your GoPro order from this link: https://gopro.com/order-status

If you have further questions about your order, you may reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Tourist

[ New ]
No they cancelled it do you know when they can start shipping the remote to the United Kingdom
Or is this Never going to happen
Thanks
Paul

Thank you for your recent purchase on gopro.com. We apologize for the inconvenience but we have had to cancel your recent order due to unforeseen circumstances. If you were charged for the order, you have been fully refunded. Please also note if your order included a subscription, you will see that refunded separately from your camera or physical goods.

Click here to locate the nearest retail location available in your area.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @paullygb

Unfortunately, we have no insight as to what issue our Order Support Team ran into with your order.

You may resubmit your order through shop.gopro.com 

You may also check local retail stores.

Thanks!

Ej