Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Hiker

GoPro Plus. Some accessories not showing discount?

[ New ]

So, I wanted to buy the dual battery charger, and the media mod, but they don't show any discount. Am I to assume those items are not going to be discounted via the Plus account?

Thats a bummer, as those were the items I was most interested in and why I purchsed the Plus account in the first place. There was no indication that only some items would be discounted when I purchased the Plus account.

The charge just went through on my credit card.

Kent McCracken

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GoPro Plus. Some accessories not showing discount?

[ New ]

Hi @kentm82205,

Some items/accessories aren't included on the list of discounted items such as activity kits, chargers, the Smart Remote, the Pro 3.5mm Mic Adapter, the Karma Drone or Karma accessories, or non-GoPro manufactured accessories (such as SD cards). 

Regards,

-Jay 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Sightseer

[ New ]

Charger and kits are not included in the Plus discount.... it's pretty clear on the sign-up page?

50% off mounts + accessories at gopro.com.The best for less.3

3Applies only to purchases made on gopro.com. Does not include activity kits, chargers, the Smart Remote, the Pro 3.5mm Mic Adapter, the Karma Drone or Karma accessories, or non-GoPro manufactured accessories (such as SD cards). Limited to a maximum of 10 items per subscription anniversary year.

Hiker

[ New ]

Missed the fine print. See that now. Still not for me with current limitations. Thanks.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @kentm82205,

Some items/accessories aren't included on the list of discounted items such as activity kits, chargers, the Smart Remote, the Pro 3.5mm Mic Adapter, the Karma Drone or Karma accessories, or non-GoPro manufactured accessories (such as SD cards). 

Regards,

-Jay