Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Sightseer

GoPro Plus Discount about Hero8 accessories

Hi this is jungsoo.
I just bought hero8, and joined GoproPlus to buy media module and display module.
However there is no discount about those items.
Is there any chance to discount it?
(I thought i saw discount about that items maybe few weeks ago.Am i wrong?)
Tourist

Re: GoPro Plus Discount about Hero8 accessories

Hello Jungsoo,

Unfortunately, the hero 8 mods are not under the go pro plus discount. The T&C's say that they among others are excluded. Sorry for the problems this may have caused. However there are many other items which are discounted. Little tip that i learnt, if it sounds that good there is probably something in the T&C's. 

Enjoy your evening

Eliott

Highlighted
Hiker

Re: GoPro Plus Discount about Hero8 accessories

[ Edited ]

Hi Eliott, that would have been great ... I too was looking for that and I thought I saw it discounted at one time.  In the spirit of great customer service and loyalty, I would recommend you create a bundle package for Plus subscribers where you get a discount if you buy two and even a slightly higher discount on the third mod.  This way you show that you care about confused customers (by the way, I don't think you should leave things like this to only appear in T&Cs, it breaks down trust and creates brand issues) and will probably entice more customers to buy more Mods.  Killing two birds with one stone.  I think this would go a long way with customers and quite frankly, increase sales for you.