Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

GoPro Hero 7 Black 'The Frame' broke

Dear GoPro,

After not even a year of use, 'The Frame' of my GoPro Hero 7 Black broke. Can I get it replaced? I tried to contact GoPro here: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, but it constantly says that Customer Support is currently closed. Please help me.

Kind regards, Jasper Kadijk

IMG_2819.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Hero 7 Black 'The Frame' broke

Hi @jappie09,

Where are you from?

Probably they are currently closed. 

Just wait for them to open, you can check their operating hours on that website. 

You can also contact GoPro customer support from US. 

Just change your county and language on GoPro's website and you should be able to contact them. 

Regards,

-Jay

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @jappie09,

Where are you from?

Probably they are currently closed. 

Just wait for them to open, you can check their operating hours on that website. 

You can also contact GoPro customer support from US. 

Just change your county and language on GoPro's website and you should be able to contact them. 

Regards,

-Jay

Highlighted
Tourist

Hey,

I'm from the Netherlands. I tried contacting during business hours but it said the same. I will contact GoPro US. Thanks! Do you think I'll get a replacement part?

Kind regards, Jasper Kadijk

Highlighted
Tourist

I tried but even though it says that I'm currently in their business hours, it won't let me send the message. I filled in all of my information and reason for contacting but I can't click the 'Contact Us' button. Do you know why?
Highlighted
GoPro

Can you please share a screenshot? @jappie09

Also what browser are you using?

Can you please try Google Chrome or use in-Private browsing. 

-jay

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi Jay,

I wanted to let you know that I got in contact with someone from GoPro. I tried again after 4 pm in my time zone, which is after 7 am pacific standard time. This worked. If you think of it, it makes sense, but I still don't know why it said that I'm in their business hours. I talked to a very kind agent and I will get a replacement part. I still wanted to thank you for your fast replies and good help, because thanks to you, I used the US support website. I don't whether you work for GoPro, but I have noticed that everyone on the GoPro team is so caring. I hope you can help a lot more people and do more good!

Cheers, Jasper

Highlighted
Sightseer

I had the same thing happen to my camera, but unfortuanatly, my camera is gone!  Not even 3 months old.  It was mounted to my bike and the frame part broke while riding.   No more GOpro.  It is a GonePro.

Highlighted
GoPro

@adeptspiri71412, sorry to hear about what happened. We try to help out as best as we can. If you contact our Support Team, they'll be able to look further into options on how we can assist. You can reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.