Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Sightseer

GoPro 9 Remote in Canada

[ New ]

Hello.

So, I've been looking for the GoPro 9 Smart Remote and it doesn't appear to be available on the Canadian website (or any of the local retailers that I've checked). Easy enough to find on the American site but that doesn't really help me. Every press release regarding the GoPro 9 remote says it's already available in North America (with the world wide release being in February). Hopefully my inquiring on the matter is okay and it's fine if I wait until February. I just want to make sure first.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro 9 Remote in Canada

[ New ]

Hello, @nimblestar5334. Thank you for your interest in the new remote control. You have the correct information - Canada is included in the worldwide release for The Remote. It is currently only available in the US. 

Tourist

Re: GoPro 9 Remote in Canada

[ New ]

good morning i have a remote control stopped working with go pro session i bought the Smart remote and also in the pairing i don't know what to do nor do i understand how the GoPro support has not yet explained how to solve this problem