Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

GoPro 7 Black - Floaty and Bite Mount

[ New ]

Hello.  Does GoPro still sell the Floaty and Bite Mount for the the GoPro 7 Black?  Thanks.

Vinh

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GoPro 7 Black - Floaty and Bite Mount

[ New ]

Hello, @vinhgopro9. The Bite Mount can be used with any GoPro model. The Floaty though is not universal (for GoPro cameras) considering the different dimensions of the models. 

The HERO7 Black, HERO6 Black, HERO5 Black, and HERO would share the same backdoor Floaty. 

The HERO8 Black and the HERO9 Black have a wrap-around Floaty because they do not have frames to attach the backdoor onto. The Floaties are different in size so it is best to get one specific for the camera model that you have. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]
Tourist

[ New ]

Thank you aenriquez!! One related question in case you know.  From Amazon, there's GoPro Floaty & Bite Mount that apparently fits ALL GoPros (and the manufacturer is GoPro).  Is there such thing?  I was hoping to just go to any store to pick up a Floaty & Bite Mount for GoPro 8/9 and use it with my GoPro 7 -- so becaause I need within a week.  Any GoPro 7 product/accessories are not available in stores and any deliveries online will take nearly a month to ship.  Thank again!!  aenriquez

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @vinhgopro9. The Bite Mount can be used with any GoPro model. The Floaty though is not universal (for GoPro cameras) considering the different dimensions of the models. 

The HERO7 Black, HERO6 Black, HERO5 Black, and HERO would share the same backdoor Floaty. 

The HERO8 Black and the HERO9 Black have a wrap-around Floaty because they do not have frames to attach the backdoor onto. The Floaties are different in size so it is best to get one specific for the camera model that you have.