Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Sightseer

GoPro 10, dual charger.

[ New ]

Hello!

1) I want to order a gopro 10 dual battery charger separately, but GoPro have with one battery and you do not send the batteries to Latvia.  Message from shopping cart :"We apologise for the inconvenience, but we are currently not able to ship standalone batteries to your chosen country. If you are trying to order a single battery please use a local retailer. If you are ordering a camera and would like to add an additional spare battery please look at the bundles we offer as these come with two batteries in total. If you order a camera it will come with one battery. Camera bundles come with two batteries."

How do I order the charger from gopro.com?

2) I want to order a gopro max battery, the situation is the same: "We apologise for the inconvenience, but we are currently not able to ship standalone batteries to your chosen country. If you are trying to order a single battery please use a local retailer. If you are ordering a camera and would like to add an additional spare battery please look at the bundles we offer as these come with two batteries in total. If you order a camera it will come with one battery. Camera bundles come with two batteries."

How do I order the battery from gopro.com?

I want to order from gopro com because I want to save on subscription.

This is a scam that I paid for a subscription to have cheaper accessories, but in the end it doesn't work!

GoPro

Re: GoPro 10, dual charger.

[ New ]

Hi @kripsters

Our goal is to make placing orders are quick and easy as possible.
It is a shipping restriction that is imposed on us and that we have no control over.
Considering the restriction, rechargeable batteries/chargers can only be purchased when they come with a camera in the same order.

You may check local retailers or sellers instead.

Thanks!

Ej