Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

Go Pro Hero 7 Silver Accessories

[ New ]

Hello, 

I have a GoPro Hero 7 silver and I have some questions: if I buy a kit acessories for the GoPro Hero 7 Black, are they compatible?

Also, ia there a Dome Trigger for my model? Because I only found it for Go Pro Hero 7 Black. 

If they are not compatible, are there similar things for the GoPro Hero 7 silver?

Thanks you

Accepted Solutions
Explorer

Re: Go Pro Hero 7 Silver Accessories

[ New ]
Pretty much anything other than battery, protective lens cover, Super Suit, Smart Remote, and Karma will work with the HERO7 Silver. The Dome trigger is not a GoPro product so you should talk with their manufacture to confirm compatibility. The height and width are the same but the HERO7 Black has 33m Depth and the HERO7 Silver has 28.3mm Depth. Also, there is no protective lens to remove on the HERO7 Silver.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Explorer

Re: Go Pro Hero 7 Silver Accessories

[ New ]
Pretty much anything other than battery, protective lens cover, Super Suit, Smart Remote, and Karma will work with the HERO7 Silver. The Dome trigger is not a GoPro product so you should talk with their manufacture to confirm compatibility. The height and width are the same but the HERO7 Black has 33m Depth and the HERO7 Silver has 28.3mm Depth. Also, there is no protective lens to remove on the HERO7 Silver.