Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

GOPRO MAX LENS MOD failure - REFUND?

[ New ]

Does gopro really sell fck up products? I just bought a MAX LENS MOD for my hero 9 and the lens seems completly fck up. It's stuck and can't be aligned. As I wen't trough forums, it's not just me whom having trouble with this.

Seems like gopro made a product with an ERROR and they are still selling it without calling back the whole batch. A lens never supposed to be go on as hard as thisone. Many people says that you just have to align it with even more power but thats just stupid. It's not a toy nor an equipment for building something. if it is i should just use a hammer and align it with that...

I believe gopro should make a big callback here otherwise maybe they deserved to be sued on selling faulty products.

GoPro

Re: GOPRO MAX LENS MOD failure - REFUND?

[ New ]

@nzperiksz, you can push the Max Lens Mod unit towards the body of the camera while turning it into place. This compresses the Lens a bit and will help it seat. You can use some force and try it a couple of times.

If you continue to experience issues with the Max Lens Mod, please contact our Support Team so we can assist you further in resolving this. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.