Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Tourist

GO Pro OMNI Camera Software

Hey, I'm having issues with the Gopro Omni Importer. It won't process any footage at all. 

Anyone know where I can redownload this software or have a solution?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Explorer

Re: GO Pro OMNI Camera Software

@chrisediting might be able to help you out. I seen to remember that he had this system. If you don't get help here, use the "Contact Us" link under the main support page to contact the GoPro Support Team.
Highlighted
Backpacker

Hi @bluedive47325! Great question, so first have you updated all the cameras on the Omni rig. 

All updates and info can be located here: https://community.gopro.com/t5/Omni/ct-p/Omni

Also the software isn’t available on GoPro’s website but if you purchased the camera via B&H it should be available on a drive. 

Highlighted
Tourist

all my cameras are up to date. I did purchase it from B&H, so I'll go looking for that drive. 

thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

Been working with the support team, and they suggested starting a thread! Maybe your friend @chrisediting has a solution? 

thanks!

Highlighted
Backpacker

Any luck @bluedive47325 also wish I could send a copy via link but against policy. Also I’d recommend calling B&H and they could possibly send a link with the software.