Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

Re: GO PRO Quik ,

Да эта проблема до бокировок Роскомнадзора была, ставьте старую версию (2.0.1) и работайте ;)

Tourist

Едиственный толковый ответ, который сработал и это на фоне инфантильной технической поддерке производителя.
Спасибо.

The single sensible answer that worked and this against the background of the infantile technical support of the manufacturer.
Thank you.

Sightseer

Добрый день!
Подскажите пожалуйста, где скачать старую версию программы?
Tourist

> Добрый день! 
> Подскажите пожалуйста, где скачать старую версию программы?

На предыдущей странице темы ссылки на Яндекс.Диск.

Adventurer

Предыдущие версии не предоставлены GoPro.

Sightseer

The complaint about the software "GoPro Quick Desktop"

I bought an action camera and I'm extremely unhappy with the fact that I can not export video - because the application for the computer does not work! This is a huge problem.
I use windows 10 for one language (Russian) and faced endless authorization.

The problem with is already long ago. When you decide, tell me please?

Sightseer

[ Edited ]

The problem with endless authorization did not solved yet! Half a year passed. Hi, support, awake! 

GoPro

Hello @bravehero53612 and @jurist

Thank you for visiting the GoPro Support Hub. Sorry to hear that you are still having trouble with being able to use the Quik for desktop application. If you have already tried suggested troubleshooting steps, to no avail, our Support team will be able to assist you further. As the issue maybe related to particular settings on your computer, they will be requesting for computer system information to determine what might be causing the issue. You can connect with them via phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best regards, 

Marius