Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
GoPro

Re: GO PRO Quik ,

Hello @sanygor

Please try Chat Support again during the operations hours. That would be from 6:00 am to 5:00 pm PST. Or, you can try a number on the "Other Regions" list for a country closest to your location. 

Hi @braveshore03483

Sorry to hear about your camera. We love our gear and never like to hear about a user experiencing problems with theirs. Here is probably where one has read about the returns: https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/Money-Back-Guarantee-for-Webstore-Purchases

It would be best to let our Support team help. Please see above reply. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Tourist

This problem caused by Russian language interface in Windows.

I have this problem too. I can't change russian to english because I have windows 10 single language.

Newest version have this bug.

I installed version 2.2 and all is ok

Tourist

My issue is that Quik will save my movie without the video file! Only the music ! Wth!
Tourist

Re: GO PRO Quik , mariustanya

Tourist

GoPro Quik Desktop. GOPRO для решения проблем с поддержкой программы GoPro Quik  Desktop. потому что я не говорю по-английски, и я могу писать на английском языке через переводчика.

Tourist

I ask you to provide a direct e-mail address for communication with those GOPRO support for solving the problem with the program support GoPro Quik | Desktop. because I do not speak English, and I can write in English through an interpreter.

Sightseer

I got the same problem.Quik doesn't allow me to do anything with imported videos, I choose the files I want to work with and it asks me for Login and Password then everything starts all over again. Why is it so hard to fix it?

People will choose other video editing programs instead this one.

GoPro

Hello @sanygor

There is no direct email address. The contact method is only either phone or chat. 

Hi @olgar0587

Try the steps to fix discussed in this article: https://gopro.com/help/articles/solutions_troubleshooting/Quik-for-desktop-Crashes-while-Opening-Cre...

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks, 
Marius