Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
GoPro

Re: GO PRO Quik ,

Hi @sanygor

You may reach out to our Support Team to get this matter checked further. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

EJ

Tourist

According to the link you specify, there is no connection with technical support, I do not understand how to contact technical support via the link. Please provide E-mail address of technical support

техподдержка GoPro.jpg
Adventurer

Scroll down just a little more and click on the blue box that says, "Contact Us"
Adventurer

Also, it shows you can click on the link for "Other Numbers" to find the closest office to you.
Tourist

Why should I have difficulties and spend three days just to find out how to contact those support, why not just leave a direct e-mail address of technical support?

see screenshots technical support is not available

GOPRO.jpg
Tourist

my country is not Ukraine for contacts?

GoPro2.jpg
Tourist

I speak two languages only Ukrainian and Russian,
In English I can communicate only through an interpreter.

How do I contact and get technical support?

Sightseer

Та же проблема. Недавно приобрел Hero 6, полнейшее разочарование софтом. Ни какие варианты решения данной проблемы не помогают. Судя по поиску проблема носит массовый характер, а кроме ссылки на службу поддержи ответов больше нет. Также глючит синхронизация с техникой Apple, но это уже не в этой теме. Где то читал что можно вернуть камеру если остались недовольны покупкой?