Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Anonymous

GO PRO Quik ,

[ New ]

GO PRO Quik постоянно требует логин и пароль,на каждое новое действие в программе требует ввести логин и пароль,в чём проблема и как решить её:?

GoPro Community Manager

Re: GO PRO Quik ,

[ New ]

@Anonymous - Эта проблема, как правило, связана с проблемой с используемым компьютером, имеет некоторую проблему, такую ​​как брандмауэр, который не позволяет программе проверять вашу учетную запись. Если у вас есть другое соединение Wi-Fi, которое вы можете попробовать, пожалуйста, сделайте это, чтобы решить, разрешит ли это проблему. Если нет, наша команда на https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs может работать над этим с вами.

This issue is usually linked to an issue with the computer you're using have some kind of issue like a firewall that is keeping the program from verifying your account. If you have another wifi connection you can try, please do to see if that resolves the issue. If not, our team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs can work on this with you.

Thanks,

Jeff

Anonymous

[ New ]
Решение не помогло, проблема актуальна. Программа требует вводить логин и пароль постоянно, никакие функции не работают
Anonymous

[ New ]

У меня точно такая же фигня. Сначало тупо не загруажался квик, после переустановки постоянно просит пароль. Это уже перебор - у разработчиков что руки из жопы торчат. Блядь здлайте так что-бы я мог нормально пользоваться вашим редактором!!!!

Tourist

[ New ]

Такая же проблема. Пробовал оставносить антивирус, запускать под правами администратора - ПРОБЛЕМА ОСТАЛАСЬ.

ОС: Wiindows 10.

Anonymous

[ New ]

такая же проблема, кто нибудь решил её?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi everyone!

As this is not a usual behavior of the program, you may try to uninstall and reinstall Quik.

If it's still the same, please contact our Support Team via phone or chat. We'd be happy to check this further.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

EJ

Anonymous

[ New ]

It does not help. I tried repeatedly to re-install both the old version and the latest versions. The problem remained unsolved, I had to uninstall the program since the window with the authorization request is displayed every five minutes even if you do not use the program.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @Anonymous

You may reach out to our Support Team to get this matter checked further. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

EJ

Anonymous

[ New ]

According to the link you specify, there is no connection with technical support, I do not understand how to contact technical support via the link. Please provide E-mail address of technical support

техподдержка GoPro.jpg
Explorer

[ New ]
Scroll down just a little more and click on the blue box that says, "Contact Us"
Explorer

[ New ]
Also, it shows you can click on the link for "Other Numbers" to find the closest office to you.
Anonymous

[ New ]

Why should I have difficulties and spend three days just to find out how to contact those support, why not just leave a direct e-mail address of technical support?

see screenshots technical support is not available

GOPRO.jpg
Anonymous

[ New ]

my country is not Ukraine for contacts?

GoPro2.jpg
Anonymous

[ New ]

I speak two languages only Ukrainian and Russian,
In English I can communicate only through an interpreter.

How do I contact and get technical support?

Anonymous

[ New ]

Та же проблема. Недавно приобрел Hero 6, полнейшее разочарование софтом. Ни какие варианты решения данной проблемы не помогают. Судя по поиску проблема носит массовый характер, а кроме ссылки на службу поддержи ответов больше нет. Также глючит синхронизация с техникой Apple, но это уже не в этой теме. Где то читал что можно вернуть камеру если остались недовольны покупкой?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @Anonymous, 

Please try Chat Support again during the operations hours. That would be from 6:00 am to 5:00 pm PST. Or, you can try a number on the "Other Regions" list for a country closest to your location. 

Hi @Anonymous, 

Sorry to hear about your camera. We love our gear and never like to hear about a user experiencing problems with theirs. Here is probably where one has read about the returns: https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/Money-Back-Guarantee-for-Webstore-Purchases

It would be best to let our Support team help. Please see above reply. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Anonymous

[ New ]

This problem caused by Russian language interface in Windows.

I have this problem too. I can't change russian to english because I have windows 10 single language.

Newest version have this bug.

I installed version 2.2 and all is ok

Anonymous

[ New ]
My issue is that Quik will save my movie without the video file! Only the music ! Wth!
Anonymous

Re: GO PRO Quik , mariustanya

[ New ]

Anonymous

[ New ]

GoPro Quik Desktop. GOPRO для решения проблем с поддержкой программы GoPro Quik  Desktop. потому что я не говорю по-английски, и я могу писать на английском языке через переводчика.

Anonymous

[ New ]

I ask you to provide a direct e-mail address for communication with those GOPRO support for solving the problem with the program support GoPro Quik | Desktop. because I do not speak English, and I can write in English through an interpreter.

Anonymous

[ New ]

I got the same problem.Quik doesn't allow me to do anything with imported videos, I choose the files I want to work with and it asks me for Login and Password then everything starts all over again. Why is it so hard to fix it?

People will choose other video editing programs instead this one.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @Anonymous, 

There is no direct email address. The contact method is only either phone or chat. 

Hi @Anonymous, 

Try the steps to fix discussed in this article: https://gopro.com/help/articles/solutions_troubleshooting/Quik-for-desktop-Crashes-while-Opening-Create-Mode

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Anonymous

[ New ]

Same problem! Windows 10 x64 russian language. Quik always open windows for enter login/password. WTF?!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @Anonymous, 

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Let our Support team help. You can connect with them through phone or chat here: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks, 
Marius

Anonymous

[ New ]

I do not speak English, I speak Russian and Ukrainian. How can I explain the tech support problem?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @Anonymous

It will be best to utilize the chat option. Once a case is opened, you can then communicate with the Support Team via email.

Please take note of their opening hours listed on this link.

Thanks!

Ej

Anonymous

[ New ]

English:

Greetings! The problem with autorization has a simple solution, described at the forum http://www.gopro-club.ru/forum/topic/5645-ne-zapuskaetsia-quik-na-windows-10/?p=65736

Sequencing: 
- Install version 2.0.1.4320 which goes with the studio https://yadi.sk/d/8YFoFtQ_3URSPu (I checked the file for ESET NOD32 viruses, it's all right)
- She downloads the update to 2.5
- Download the latest version Quik from the site and put it on top of everything
It should all earn

Russian:

Приветствую! Проблема с постоянной авторизацией имеет несложное решение, описанное на форуме http://www.gopro-club.ru/forum/topic/5645-ne-zapuskaetsia-quik-na-windows-10/?p=65736
Последовательность действий:
- Устанавливаете версию 2.0.1.4320 которая идет еще со студией https://yadi.sk/d/8YFoFtQ_3URSPu (ссылка мною проверена на наличие вирусов ESET NOD32, всё в порядке)
- Логинетесь
- Она сама скачивает обновление до 2.5
- Скачиваете с сайта последнюю версию Quik и ставите поверх всего
Должно всё заработать

Anonymous

[ New ]

I contacted your support team, they could not help me, saying that there was probably a mistake on the side of the GoPro team and they were working on its elimination. They asked to re-enter the program in 24-48 hours.

Sightseer

[ New ]

You're my hero! 5

Sightseer

[ New ]
Аналогичная проблема, при попытке что либо сделать требует логин и пароль, при повторном действии не важно при каком, опять пароль. Что бы не сделал, все равно парол. Не возможно ничего сделать. Думаю что эта проблема связана с действиями Российского Роскомнадзора. Сама программа скорее всего рабочая это сеть в России издевается над нами. Было бы не плохо если бы устранили донный баг.
Tourist

[ New ]

Да эта проблема до бокировок Роскомнадзора была, ставьте старую версию (2.0.1) и работайте ;)

Tourist

[ New ]

Едиственный толковый ответ, который сработал и это на фоне инфантильной технической поддерке производителя.
Спасибо.

The single sensible answer that worked and this against the background of the infantile technical support of the manufacturer.
Thank you.

Anonymous

[ New ]
Добрый день!
Подскажите пожалуйста, где скачать старую версию программы?
Anonymous

[ New ]

> Добрый день! 
> Подскажите пожалуйста, где скачать старую версию программы?

На предыдущей странице темы ссылки на Яндекс.Диск.

Explorer

[ New ]

Предыдущие версии не предоставлены GoPro.

Sightseer

[ New ]

The complaint about the software "GoPro Quick Desktop"

I bought an action camera and I'm extremely unhappy with the fact that I can not export video - because the application for the computer does not work! This is a huge problem.
I use windows 10 for one language (Russian) and faced endless authorization.

The problem with is already long ago. When you decide, tell me please?

Sightseer

[ New ]

The problem with endless authorization did not solved yet! Half a year passed. Hi, support, awake! 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @bravehero53612 and @jurist

Thank you for visiting the GoPro Support Hub. Sorry to hear that you are still having trouble with being able to use the Quik for desktop application. If you have already tried suggested troubleshooting steps, to no avail, our Support team will be able to assist you further. As the issue maybe related to particular settings on your computer, they will be requesting for computer system information to determine what might be causing the issue. You can connect with them via phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best regards, 

Marius

Tourist

[ New ]
Unfortunately, the support service can not help, because she does not understand what kind of settings should be changed in the computer. Answered cheerfully, and then fell silent. Sadly.
GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about that, @akimr. I am not getting information on the case that was established when you contacted Support. If you have been given a case number, you can use that as reference. It would be best to continue working with Support regarding this matter. Best regards!

Sightseer

[ New ]

Аналогичная проблема, не могу зайти, постоянно сбрасывает пароль без какого-либо сообщения об ошибке

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @leraloki

If you have already tried the recommended troubleshooting steps on this thread, and the issue persists, let our Support team assist you. You can reach them via phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best regards, 
Marius

Tourist

[ New ]

Да это уже издевательство ((

Tourist

[ New ]
Нет, не издевательство, это стандартный шаблон ответа применяемый системными компаниями, когда они не знают или не желают решать проблему. Нам этого не понять, а у них "пазл" складывается.
Sightseer

[ New ]

Такая же фигня. И если разработчики не могут эту проблему решить уже больше полгода, то гнать их надо с работы.

Tourist

[ New ]

Новая версия стабильна и не выбрасывает. 

2018-10-10_19-04-14.png

но понял, что видео 4К приложение не видит!!

2018-10-10_19-03-21.png

Sightseer

[ New ]

Да нихрена она не стабильна. Та же самая проблема - любое действие выбрасывает на экран логина. Хотел на видео посмотреть данные GPS, узнал что это можно сделать в Квике, скачал, установил, столкнулся с проблемой, полез сюда и охренел - проблеме, оказывается уже чуть ли не год. Я всегда знал, что в Гопро рукожопые программеры, но что настолько...

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @coolstoke80352

Please go over these step.

If using a Mac:

1. Click GO in finder and GO TO FOLDER
  2. Then please type  /private/etc/hosts then press Go
  3. Copy the host file on your Desktop. 
  4. Click open the "host" file and put in 127.0.0.1 localhost at the location. Save the File, then put it BACK the same folder it will ask you to replace it, this should work.

If using a Windows computer:

1. Open Quik for desktop
  2. While on the login screen, select the “Help” tab above the Quik for desktop window
  3. Select “Restart with default settings”
  4. A modal will appear saying “Are you sure?“. Click “Restart” once more.
  5. Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
  6. Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej