Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Hiker
Accepted Solution

Fusion Grip Locking Mechanism

Hy all! I have a question for you guys who have a fusion grip. I have just bought one and it seems the locking mechanism has a little wobble when is locked and collapsed. Even exended it has a little bit of wobble (at the base segment) but I can force it a little bit and it seems it stays much more secure. Is this because of design or all of them have it. Also that little cap on wich you can atach a lanyard seems a bit off centered, as if it is not been pushed all the way but It doesn't seem to budge and it doesnt affect the functionality.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Fusion Grip Locking Mechanism

Hello @andreis40011

The Fusion Grip is designed such that the extension pole locks into position with a simple twist. Does your grip work this way? The cap at the bottom end of the grip should be level and centered. If yours shows off-centered, you might want to have it checked (for a possible exchange). It might cause issues with functionality in the future. 

Thanks, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Hello @andreis40011

The Fusion Grip is designed such that the extension pole locks into position with a simple twist. Does your grip work this way? The cap at the bottom end of the grip should be level and centered. If yours shows off-centered, you might want to have it checked (for a possible exchange). It might cause issues with functionality in the future. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Hiker

Well, it does lock, but it moves a little especially at the base segment if I shake it and it's a bit annoying. The cap looks like it just needs a push on one side but doesn't seem to budge.