Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

Free Shipping issues for orders over 50EU

[ New ]

Hello!
Dear GoPro, you have a great product, but also some real issues with support :(

Two weeks ago i bought my first GoPro and everything was good - quick delivery in time, correct price in invoice e.t.c.

Now i want to buy some accessories and here trouble begins :(

Everywhere on website it's said that it should be Free Delivery for orders over 50EU. But when i form a shopping cart delivery cost is still there - 20EU. I try it from 3 different PC and from different browsers in case of technical issue, but result is the same.

I formed a ticket in Support and try to click Chat button for about 2 hours, but everytime i got a message that everyone are busy. OK, i clicked a button to call me back. In two hours i got a call, but operator can't hear me - she keep saying that i don't respond and asked me to say something (which i did of course). OK, i can get it, it could be some tech issues, so i formed another request in Support and asked to contact me in chat/email/SMS or any other ways. In an hour i got another call. Operator could hear me this time in the beginning of conversation, but when she asked my e-mail - she said that couldn't hear me again and conversation was over in few seconds. 

Today i made another request. In 30 minutes i got a call but conversation was pretty frustrating... Operator asked me what problem do i have and i said, that i'm expecting a free delivery for orders over 50EU, but website doesn't calculate it. She said yes, that's because order have to be over 50EU. I said that it's 59.98EU already. She said that in this case it's a free shipping. I said that i expect it to be, but i see 20EU cost. She said that an order have to be over 50EU.... After a while she asked an order number, but i said that i don't have an order number yet, because order is not formed, i just added items to shopping cart, there is no number yet. She said that i have to put products for 50EU minimum to have a free shipping... And conversation was over, connection lost.

I already checked Shipping Policy and Terms of Use, but i see no reason why Free Shipping doesn't works, unless it's some issues with E-Shop. Also i checked country settings, account settings e.t.c.

Could you please clarify the situation? To be honest, i don't want to speak with support by phone anymore cause it seems like a waste of time...

Capture.PNG
GoPro

Re: Free Shipping issues for orders over 50EU

[ New ]

Hi @sagrit

Sorry if you are having trouble reaching out to Support. We'll have the cases checked with the team.

Which country are you shipping the order to?

This could possibly be because of the shipping option.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi @aragon1006 
Im in Cyprus. I checked - settings on website are correct, it's CY, but i keep getting the same message on every step of forming Shopping Cart (pls check screenshots)

gp2.PNG

gp4.PNG

gp3.PNG

GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks! @sagrit

The final amount should be listed on the Check out page.

Can you please check if the amount will change?

Regards,

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

I'm already on last step of ordering,  "4: Review" but Shipping Cost is still there :(

gp1.PNG
GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks! @sagrit

We'll have this checked with the team.

We'll post back for updates.

Regards,

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi @aragon1006 

Sorry for bothering, but is there any news yet?

Highlighted
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @sagrit

Thank you for your patience.

The free shipping option is not offered in Cyprus.

The messaging on the order page has been sent for updates. 

Regards,

Ej