Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Betreff: Dualladegerät nicht bestellbar

yep, these people that sell any batteries are technicly breaking the rules, and run the risk of having it disposed of if caught.

Highlighted
Tourist

this isnt an excuse, its rules made by euoropean law from what i have read, this will apply to all people selling, i do know that some sellers have special agreements with couriers to allow the shipping of lithium cells as long as they follow strict packaging guidlines.

Highlighted
Hiker

I can order the dual charger and battery direct from Amazon in the UK?....
Highlighted
Tourist

Hi, yes you can, but they have their own courier service so they can ship what ever they want. where as gopro have to stick to the rules, plus amazon is not as cheap.

steve

Highlighted
Hiker

@aenriquez  schrieb:

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Our goal is to make placing orders as quick and easy as possible.

Unfortunately, these restrictions are placed on us by the shipper and not something we can control. Due to safety regulations governing Lithium-Ion batteries, only minimal quantities of batteries are permitted to be shipped via air. That being said, there's a maximum of additional 2 rechargeable batteries for every camera purchase.

In addition to this, you will not be allowed to proceed with the checkout on the website if there's no camera associated with your order.

Dann sollte GoPro vielleicht den Versender wechseln oder einen weiteren, wie z.B. DHL Express, hinzufügen.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Dualladegerät nicht bestellbar

No entiendo por qué no me deja comprar una batería suelta. Acabo de recibir la gopro hero7 black comprada en la página oficial y en ningún momento me salió un mensaje de alerta de que si quería una batería de repuesto, ya que suelta no la podría comprar.

Lógicamente ahora no voy a comprar otra cámara gopro por el simple hecho de que me gustaría tener 2 baterías.

Simplemente me parece una falta de profesionalidad importante... Muchas tiendas online me permiten comprar una batería oficial de repuesto en estos momentos menos la página oficial de gopro.