Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Hiker

Display mod

Hi guys do u have a date for the display mod please as seems to be getting delayed and will the discount price to valid that’s on the site with plus account
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Display mod

Hello, @woodster612. Due to delays related to the COVID-19 pandemic, we expect the Display Mod will begin shipping in September. The PLUS discount should apply when you order it. 

Highlighted
Hiker

Seems a very long wait for that but ok with this bei such a wait will there be a hero9 coming out close after and will it fit the media mod ect lol
Highlighted
Tourist

I don't think the plus discount applies for any of the mods, I chatted with GoPro support and they said that the mounts are not included, I bought the + just for the mods discount then I had to cancel it after waiting 3 months where they kept delaying

Highlighted
Hiker

I got the discount on loss including media mod and the light mod
Highlighted
Tourist

When did you order? my account doesn't show the 50% discount when I try to order now, maybe you got them on the pre-order? Can anyone else confirm that the mods are actually discounted on the plus subscription
Highlighted
Hiker

Was literally last week and arrived soon after mate