Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Hiker

Display mod

[ New ]
Website now saying “ out of stock” from “ keep me posted” what’s happening guys didn’t get any notification it was even in stock
Tourist

Re: Display mod

[ New ]
I definitely didn’t get a notification.
Tourist

[ New ]
I agree to the previous posts about not getting notifications regarding display mod. On a daily basis i would check at least a couple of times to see about updates regarding display mod. When i checked it on Saturday , it was already sold out. If they this was going to happen, why can you not make sure the supply is there for the huge demand? I honestly thought that the gopro 9 would be released before the display mod would be available. I understand that the covid thing pushed it back , but this is religious. Patiently waited for 9 to 10 months just to tell me that it's sold out already. When's the next batch coming out or will we're have to wait for several months?? I have invested so much into the gopro8 that i gave basically purchased 2 of everything and 6 to 8 spare batteries, this way i never have a down time. Don't get me wrong, i love this camera , I'm just disappointed and frustrated that a promise of receiving email once product was ready to be ordered was not fulfilled. I hope there's not another long waiting period such as the current gopro 8 display mod. I guess we'll wait and see. I will update to once i see how long it takes again for next wave.
Hiker

[ New ]

Gopro Friends,

I don't know what is really going on. I checked this site for the Media Display Mod daily and yes I give them my email so they can notify me.  But in the last few days they are saying out of stock. WTF ???  I even went to Best Buy's site and now they are saying out of stock.

It's like I was a few hours of getting one from both places.  I just wish someone from Gopro would stand up and say whether it is going to happen or not.  I have been an Electronics Engineer for the last 25 years.  I have worked for Sony Corp for many years.  And to be honest if they are not going to produce these things, I will make a serious attempt to come up with a Media Display minus the 15% design change to get a new patent and I will roll with a new design that will be available way before the end of the year. It isn't that hard to do.

THEIR STRATEGY IS MORE THAN UNAVAILABLE STOCK.  THEY ARE JUST TELLING US THAT SO THEY CAN KEEP SELLING GOPRO'S. I REALLY DON'T THINK THEY ARE GOING TO COME OUT WITH THE DISPLAY MOD.

Thanks to all for listening.

Ken

Tourist

[ New ]

I agree with you, my friend. This is a very disgusting and ridiculous way of doing business. I also waited for many months for the mod and every day I try to open the website to see if the mod is already available. First it says Pre-order August and leave an email, this is almost 5 months, then after that available September, so waited again for how many days. An on sunday of September, the day I look still available on September. Since its already September so I always open there website, then after a couple of hours when I close and open the website, its says"OUT OF STOCK" WHAT A **bleep** ON THIS COMPANY.  How come they say that leave your email and once available you will get notification.....but no notification receive. We are an educated person and we can wait but for guys not honest with your customer that is a bad decision that you did in your customer. VERY VERY BAD DECISION. 

Tourist

[ New ]
It’s available right now on the GoPro website. Go order before it’s unavailable again!