Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

Demande aide pour validation achat batteries + double chargeur

[ New ]

J'ai acheté sur votre site, il y a quelques jours, une GoPro Hero8, puis plusieurs accesoires. Je voulais acheter une batterie supplémentaire + le pack double chargeur / batterie. Mais, je n'arrive pas à valider la commande. Un message bloquant apparait au niveau du panier. Il y a t-il un moyen pour passer cette commande rapidement avant mon départ en vacances dans 10 jours?

D'avance merci pour votre retour.

Hervé CHAPAUT 0761366001

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Demande aide pour validation achat batteries + double chargeur

[ New ]

Hello, @hervec9223. This is due to the restrictions imposed on shipping batteries or chargers alone. In order for batteries/chargers to be shipped out, they should come with a camera in the same purchase. Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @hervec9223. This is due to the restrictions imposed on shipping batteries or chargers alone. In order for batteries/chargers to be shipped out, they should come with a camera in the same purchase. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

So to buy a second Baterry or charger I have to buy another camera?
Is that right?

I just bought a hero8,
So should I apply for a refund and send it back and buy it again... with the battery and extra charger?

There's no other way around it? 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @thoxom

That is an option.

You may also check local retail stores or other channels for the battery/charger.

Thanks!

Ej