Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

Card reader fails and so is the support site....(2 strikes)

[ New ]
Gopro Card reader keeps failing. I bought a gopro card reader for my iphone in September. Used it 2 times and now in January it keeps saying “has been removed” even though I am not doing anything. I am currently thinking about going from hero 5 black to hero 8 black so you have my commitment towards the brand but I would like this to be replaced as sending over via wifi 1gb films take forever.

Furthermore, the support site doesn’t allow to press chat nor call after I filled in the form (multiple times now) so how do you want me to contact you??

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Card reader fails and so is the support site....(2 strikes)

[ New ]

Hi @gogetgil

Sorry for any trouble caused.

Our Support Team will be able to help you with your concern. To get to them, please visit  https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form. 

Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @gogetgil

Sorry for any trouble caused.

Our Support Team will be able to help you with your concern. To get to them, please visit  https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form. 

Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]
Aragon,

First of all, thank you for a swift reply. In all honesty, I am not sure whether you have read the second paragraph of my email. The support website didn’t work...
Tourist

[ New ]

IMG_3064.jpg
Explorer

[ New ]
Do you have access to a computer? The issue with the chat support looks to be with the way your mobile device is displaying the submit buttons. If you don't ave access to a computer, can you download a different web browser to your mobile device?
Tourist

[ New ]
Hi,

If I hold the mobile device (iphone) the other way, it does look better but the functionality is still not there....