Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Sightseer

Cant place order for battery.

I'm trying to order the bigger battery that is on the gopro accessories page.
When I get to the checkout it says due to shipping regulatons i must also have a gopro in my basket in order to purchase a battery! I already have a gopro so don't need to purchase another.
I find it strange that I can't buy a spare?
Any help in resolving this would be great
I don't want to buy on amazon as i get 50% off on the official website.
Many thanks
GoPro

Re: Cant place order for battery.

Hello @quickboost61755. The limitation on individual battery orders is something beyond our control. This is a mandate due to Federal safety regulations governing Lithium Ion batteries. The current regulations only allow for minimal quantities of batteries to be shipped via air. If you contact our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs , they will be able to look into options for you. 

Sightseer

Bonjour

j'ai le meme soucis. Impossible de commander une batterie .... J'ai 50% sur le site .. Comment puis je faire ?

merci

GoPro

@angio2, as previously mentioned in this thread, this is due to the current regulation governing Lithium Ion batteries. Alternatively, you may purchase one locally.

Sightseer

but i can t buy even ONE battery ...

Nomad

"This is a mandate due to Federal safety regulations governing Lithium Ion batteries"

Ergo, you need to direct your complaint to the FAA as they are the ones who are causing this issue.  Alternatively you can visit a local electronics store or shop online at a store that is close to you and doesn't require airfreight to secure a battery.

Sightseer

I have the same problem..Just a question, i have a gopro plus and  is it possible to get batteries in local distributer with your 50% plus discount ? 

Tourist

ich würde ebenfalls gerne eine Batterie mit 50% Rabatt über GoPro Plus kaufen. Dies ist bei einem Lokalen Händler nicht möglich.

Kann ich die Differenz nachträglich von GoPro zurückerhalten?