Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Cant place order for battery.

It's okay their response are like GoPro's. Wide........... never answer the questions. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hi Ian,

As another frustrated customer of the dearest GoPro. You can buy them at Halfords which have them in stock.

Don't bother with their customer assistant, they can barely request a call back from their supervisors. How do you expect them to handle our needs and wants. Plus you can do what most has done, buy their cheapest camera, buy a load of batteries. Return their camera back to them. 

Highlighted
Tourist

So when I get to the bottom of the GoPro rabbit hole, will I have a choise of a red pill or a green one...I phoned them up today as my suction mount has been delivered to the wrong address as per the UPS web tracker. I called UPS up and the person who looked at where it had gone said OH I see whats happened you dont live in west Brom. They then informed me that I had to ring GoPro to get then to start an investigation.

So I called up Go pro and explained what had happened and that the UPS website confirmed that it was recived at the wrong address, the very nice person at Go Pro said the address it was sent to was the same as other orders then silence...I asked her what her point was as that is not what I said...she then informed me an investigation would take place and I would recive a reply in 15 days......

So not just Battries  

Highlighted
Tourist

Betreff: Cant place order for battery.

Yesterday I received my original gopro max batteries from amazon.

Amazon has no problems sending batteries !

But I do not get half the price with gopro plus from amazon !

amazon can !

gopro does not want to !

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

@fritz99 Hello! I would like to know that could u send the link of the amazon's battery because I could only find 1 that compatibel with the gopro 8 (but thats cold smth like ULTIMAX) and I dont know if that would support th features that the prev batterys (like the gopro 7/6/5's battery) doesnt support.

Highlighted
Tourist

Be certain to test also less obvious stuff like 5GHz transfers of files. I noticed that the 5GHz band doesn't work with the older batteries that don't have the blue part, only 2.4GHz was working.

Highlighted
Tourist

I ran into the same issue - I finally gave up and bought from a store -also I dont think we get 50% on cameras or batteries so really it worked out about the same maybe less with out shipping costs.